The theme for this month’s Ipsy bag is On The Wild Side.
It consisted of 5 products, almost all of them full size, if not all of them. My personal bag contained 4 full sized items and 1 deluxe sample/travel sized item. I’m not going to lie – this has to be one of my favorite bags yet.
The Ipsy bag itself had animal print (leopard? cheetah?) and it had a lime green zipper. I actually dislike animal print, so the bag for me is just “meh” as far as design goes. Now, as far as quality goes, the bag itself was very durable and high quality. I’ve already filled it up and added it to my purse.
It’s only $10.00 a month to sign up. Each month you will receive 4-5 full size or deluxe sized items. They also make customized Ipsy bags specially for us Ipsters! On top of the great items, Ipsy has also put a lot of thought into customizing bags to match each individual. This month was perfect for me! I’ve been tweaking the answers to my Ipsy Me Quiz each month if I received a item I didn’t like. I think I’ve finally got it right now! I’ve been a member since October 2012 and I’ve never had a bag that didn’t go well over the original value I paid.
I definitely recommend signing up for Ipsy! If you want, you can sign up using my referral link. Of course you don’t have to use the referral link. You can sign up just by visiting Ipsy’s main site. If you don’t have an account, they will prompt you to sign up. If you do use the referral link, please let me know so I can thank you personally <3.
The products I received were as follows:
- 1.) Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink (full size)- $12.00 value. Review here.
- 2.) Nyx Mosaic Powder Blush in Paradise (full size) – $7.00 value. Review here.
- 3.) J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Suzie (full size) – $4.49 value. Review here.
- 4.) Cailyn Cosmetics Line-fix Gel Eyeliner w/ Brush in Purple (full size) – $21.00 value. Review here.
- 5.) Freeman Beauty Pssst Dry Shampoo (deluxe travel size) – $2.00 value. Review here.
Total value: $46.49!