- Only $1.00.
- Great pigmentation.
- Super creamy and applies fairly evenly.
- Super rich and moisturizing.
- Conditions lips.
- Nice shine.
- Packaging – you can see the actual lipstick through the tube. It’s a little cheap looking, but at least you don’t have to open the lipstick tube to know what color you’re reaching for.
- Easily breaks in tube. I don’t think it’s the packaging. I think the lipstick is just too soft to handle standard application.
- Lack of color selection (I’d say most of these are unflattering for darker skinned people, and if not unflattering, then the color stands out way too much.)