This little sachet sampler comes with 6 different amazing Macadamia Hair Care products. I loved almost every product in this sampler set. I was able to use every product at least two times. The macadamia hair oil was used every day for about two weeks. The best part? It’s only $2.95! Click on the picture below to enlarge.
A little background on my hair:
I have long length hair that reaches half way down my back when curly (natural curls, by the way).
I had a phase where I bleached the underside of my hair and dyed it every color of the rainbow (pink, maroon, orange, blue, green, purple). It’s been damaged and dry for quite a while, but it’s slowly growing out and I’ve been keeping my hair in decent condition since then.
I straighten my bangs daily since they’re too short to tuck behind my ears. I straighten the ends because I think the straight ends are easier to manage versus curly ends. I straighten all of my hair, on average, once a week. I shampoo and condition every single day because my bangs get super oily and I feel the need to wash it because of the oil.
This sachet comes with:
- 0.5oz Deep Repair Masque – this is an amazing hair re-constructor! My hair felt softer, stronger, and looked shinier. This made my hair feel nourished and conditioned. I seriously LOVE this masque!
- 0.34oz Rejuvenating Shampoo – It does its job. It’a s shimmering, silver shampoo that smells very nice and fresh. I didn’t notice it doing anything special to my hair. It lathered nicely and cleaned my hair. But I’d rather just buy a cheap sulfate free drugstore shampoo.
- 0.34oz Moisturizing Rinse – Very nice. My opinion on this product is the same as the deep repair masque. My hair felt great after using this!
- 0.34oz Nourishing Leave-In Cream – This product is a miss for me surprisingly. I honestly didn’t notice anything when using this product and I thought it made my hair feel dry when the product was in my hair. It didn’t help with frizz, it didn’t seem to condition, and it didn’t add shine. It felt like I was just adding thick, nice smelling water.
- 0.34oz Reviving Curl Cream – It’s alright. It does add a little bit of bounce to my curls but it also takes a good amount of product to actually get it through all of my hair. When I add enough product, it just feels like I’ve put gel or mousse in my hair. It leaves it semi-hard instead of soft and flexible like I was expecting.
- 0.1oz Healing Oil Treatment – One word – AWESOME. One drop is all I need. It’s a nice smelling golden oil/serum. I alternate every single day between hair serums (Biosilk Silk Therapy, Chi Silk Infusion, NuMe hair serum, Moroccan Oil Serum, Brazilian Oil Serum, Coconut Oil Serum). All I do is add one drop of this to my normal hair serum for the day and it does WONDERS. I’m incredibly impressed. I never thought I’d see the say where I’d actually say, “yes, this product is worth the insanely high price tag.” But to be perfectly honest, I’d suggest just buying the gift sets. It’s worth it to buy the product alone, but I think you get more for your money when you buy the sets.