I’m suddenly excited about this months Ipsy bag! In a previous post, I stated that I was only excited about two of the five items – the hair product and the sunscreen. However, now I’m excited about almost the entire bag! I’ve messed with my Ipsy Me Quiz for the past few months and Ipsy finally seems to have gotten it right! For June, I got every product I hoped to get. For July, the same thing has happened. In my case, the Ipsy Me Quiz matches the bags perfectly to me.
The weight of my package this month is 0.476lbs.
The Pouty Pop Crayon colors are Rose Romance, Coral Crush, or Fuchsia Flirt. Rose Romance is the only one I would use, but I’m expecting the barbie pink or coral shade since those are the shades Ipsy always gives me. But that’s okay because the rest of the bag looks awesome! If I receive Rose Romance, this entire bag will be perfect.
There have been several pictures on the internet of the BH California Sample Palette, and it looks like everyone got the same colors as shown in the glam room. If this isn’t just a coincidence, then I’ll be really happy! All of the shades in the palette are colors I’d use regularly.
I’ll also be getting the Coola Mineral Face Unscented SPF 20 Sunscreen Moisturizer! My guess seems to have been correct with the Ipsy sneak peeks. Lighter skinned people are getting the tinted moisturizer (medium skin or lighter) as well as the unscented sunscreen, and those with olive/tan or darker are receiving the transparent unscented sunscreen. Hurray!
Next up is the Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Spray. I was hoping against the beach wave spray and I’m happy I didn’t get it. Ipsy made the right choice for me again!
Last is the Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub. Out of the four OR products, this was the one I wanted most. I’m so happy that I’ll be receiving it!
Oh, and have I said enough about the bag itself in my past posts? The bag looks AWESOME. I can’t wait for the bag. It’ll be great for everything in my daily life – school on the weekdays and by the river on the weekends.
- For those who are curious about my Ipsy Me Quiz Profile – I have myself under dark skin (I’m actually a medium-deep skin tone (more on the medium side) but after Ipsy tried to concealer match me and gave me the Vanilla shade, I changed my skin tone to dark) .
- I’m under worldly, sultry, natural, and professional.
- I am more like Michelle Phan, Promise Phan, and Charis.
- Under brands I’d like to try, I selected everything but nail polish brands and Cover Girl.
- For the types of products I love most, I selected powder, concealer, blush/bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, and brushes.
- For the next page of products, I selected everything but nail colors, lotion, bath & shower gels, and self tanner.
- My skin concerns are everything but dryness & dehydration. I think this is why I got the Microdermabrasion Scrub chosen for me.
- For my hair, I selected every option given. I assume because I have curly hair, they didn’t give me the beach wave spray.