Hi guys! I just wanted to make a quick post reminding everybody to take advantage of the freebies you can find on the internet. Everything I’ve received was sent in the mail for free. I never had to leave my bedroom and I put less than 5 minutes of effort into each item. I received everything from Target, Wal-Mart, and various websites found through FreeFlys. I also currently have two “free no purchase necessary coupons” for Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret (mini body care item and panty).
These freebie samples are a great way to try things you would have never bothered to try on your own.
This month, I fell in love with the Folgers Black Silk Coffee, Poise brand personal care, L’Oreal hair care, and Katy Perry’s Killer Queen. I also received an Amber Blush EDT at BBW in store and that has become one of my all time favorite fragrances.
- Folgers 8 pack black silk coffee packets (already used so I couldn’t display it)
- Viva La Juicy Noir liqua-touch sample (1 use, already used and not displayed)
- Poise 3 piece pad variety sampler (not shown)
- Katy Perry Killer Queen liqua-touch Sample (2 uses)
- Rihanna’s Rogue liqua-touch sample (3 uses)
- Burberry Brit liqua-touch sample (3 uses)
- Loreal 3-step hair care sample – shampoo, conditioner, and frizz control cream
- Shisedo Cleansing Oil sample
- Advil 2 pill pack
- Tums Chewables 2 piece pack
- Vivarin Caffeine pills 4 pill pack
- Dramamine Motion Sickness pills 2 pill pack
- 4 piece sampler Snapple Tea k-cups
- 4 piece sampler variety k-cups
- Kotex bracelet