Do you guys know about the Freeman Beauty Mystery Bag yet? If not, you had better jump on the bandwagon. Last year, Freeman Beauty had a Spooky Mystery Bag for $20 and the contents were incredible. Since I was late to last year’s party, I made sure I was early this year 😀 I literally just got this package 10 minutes ago and I couldn’t wait to show you guys! I’ve been stalking the internet for reviews of what people received in their bags but I couldn’t find very many. The few that I saw were in this blog post. Kittypolishnbags has compiled all of the bags that I had previously seen.
Anyway, here are the contents of my mystery box! I’m loving all of the foot care and I’m especially excited to try the new Diamond Mineral Rinse Face Mask. I was a little hesitant about my purchase because the description of the mystery bag said “…up to a $100 value” which made me think that there would be some low value boxes being sent out. Looks like that’s not the case at all. I’m very pleased with everything that I received! I’m not surprised that one of the items that I received is a discontinued product. I’d imagine this is Freeman’s way of clearing out inventory to bring in newer stuff. As you can see from the photos, the face products I received are in the older packaging and on Freeman’s site the products are in newer packaging. Am I upset about this? Pfft, no.
- 14 single use packets (6 for face, 8 for feet) – $27.86
- 2 full sized foot creams – $12.98
- 2 full sized face products (1 mask, 1 scrub) – $7.98
- Psssst! Dry Shampoo for Wavy and Curly hair – $6.99
- c. Booth Milk Bath & Shower Cleanser – $6.99
- Vita-K Deep Facial Lines – $14.99
- Eclos Plant Stem Cells Super Concentrate Night Booster Fluid – it’s selling on Amazon for $19.50 but is no longer offered on the site
- Eclos Daily Hydra Primer SPF30 – $15.99
- Freebie – single use Purifying Clay Mask Acai – $0.00
- Total value: $113.31!